Start_Up brings together BioDigest_Start and Stop_Ammo_Start enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank.
Key Features of Biodigest_Start:
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
Key Features of Stop_Ammo_Start:
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production
- prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
When should Start_Up be used ?
When you start a freshwater or saltwater aquarium, Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your new aquarium - after 4 hours in freshwater, or 12 hours in marine water.
How much Start_Up should I use?
An aquarium of 0-60 litres requires 2 vials of Start_Up Nano.
An aquarium of 61-120 litres requires 4 vials of Start_Up Nano.