Highly nutritional food modelled on nature for coral and other marine invertebrates
• Contains vital nutrients for coral growth and energy
• Contains organic material that corals would normally feed on in their natural habitat, such as fatty acids, vitamins, proteins and polymeric carbohydrates
• Small particles, 5-150 microns in size, to suit all filter feeding invertebrates
• Formulated to maintain healthy aquarium water
• No artificial preservatives
Coral Food provides highly nutritional particles ranging in size between 5 - 150 microns and dissolved natural polymeric and monomeric nutrients. When dosed according to the instructions, corals will have sufficient food to thrive without polluting the water. The organic load caused by this supplement is comparable to what is found in pristine seawater. This food is also ideal for sponges, tunicates, feather duster worms and many other organisms.
Coral Food tries to replicate most of the food found in nature where the corals thrive.
Feeding Instructions: Shake before use. Dose 5 ml per 200 litres (50 gallons) daily. It has been properly preserved with naturally occurring substances. Refrigeration is not required.