The latest range of protein skimmers from TMC is garnering excellent reviews and it isn’t difficult to see why. The 2000 DC model is a powerful, high performance skimmer with a small footprint that is suitable for use in marine aquariums with a capacity of up to 2000 litres. TMC Reef-Skim models are sump mounted skimmers which are simple to clean and maintain.
The Reef-Skim 2000 DC is easy to install in most sumps with its Sicce Syncra SK integral pump. This low voltage variable speed pump facilitates the precise adjustment of waterflow. The advanced conical shape creates optimal water to air contact time and concentrates bubble upwards to the collection point for impressively efficient skimming. This unit has a patented bubble diffusion plate system which produces a uniform dispersal of air bubbles across the column. The unique needle wheel injection system produces the ideal mix of air bubbles and water.
This unit is ozone compatible. It is precision engineered and features the finest materials and components. The useful feed setting enables you to switch off the pump whilst you feed your stock. The Reef-Skim 2000 will then return to normal operation after a pre-set period of time and will return to its previous setting automatically.
Features at a glance:
• CNC precision engineered from the highest quality materials
• Advanced, cone-shaped design ensures the optimum water-to-air contact time for intensive, efficient skimming
• Patented bubble diffusion plate system ensures uniform dispersal of micro fine air bubbles across the entire skimmer column
• Innovative air intake silencer
• Water level adjustment dial
• Supplied with custom-made needle-wheel pump
• Ozone compatible
• Seven skimmers in the range for aquariums from 50 – 2000 litres
• Needle-wheel injection system
• DC version offers low voltage, controllability and “feed mode”
Suitable for aquariums up to: 2000 litres
Dimensions 595 x 335 x 270mm