The Oase Lunaqua 10 is a top of the range lighting system that can be used inside or outside a pond. It can be used in the home garden pond, as garden or park lighting or for professional fountain installations.
The successful LunAqua 10 series sets new standards in LED technology. Now it is also available in a warm-white LED version.
• LED spotlight in warm-white
• Excess temperature protection reduces luminous intensity if the ambient temperature is too high
• Includes bulb (not dimmable)
• Compatible with LunAqua 10 Halogen series cables and transformers
• 12 Volts (under water) / 24 Volts (above water)
• Additional bulb available as a spare part, easy replacement
• Housing made of impact-resistant plastic
• Pivot range approximately 180° thanks to the integrated mounting bracket
• Supplied without connecting cable and transformer
• Dimensions (per spotlight): 145 x 160 x 182mm (L x W x H)
• Rated voltage: 12 Volts / 50 Hz (dry installation)
• Bulb max (LED warm-white): 10 watt
• Protection class: IP 68
• Pivot range: ca. 180°
• Weight: 1.6kg
• Guarantee: 2 years
As before, the proven system concept is in the foreground. It is considered a system because the compact lights are connected via special connections with the 12 volt safety transformer. (sold separately). Likewise the transformer can also be implemented underwater. This enables the bridging of long distances between the 230 V outlet and the transformer with standard cables.
Naturally the LED and halogen version of the LunAqua 10-series are compatible. Thus a LunAqua LED light can easily be connected to an existing system with transformer and cable.