This is a high performance filter with coarse debris extraction from the impressive Oase collection. Oase are a highly regarded manufacturer of aquatic technology producing pumps that achieve outstanding filtration and are easy to operate and clean.
With the ScreenMatic filter, the ScreenMatic extractor sieve retains debris above 300 microns in size. This debris is transferred to the waste collection tank which is easy to remove for cleaning. The ScreenMatic drive cleans the sieve every 30 minutes to guarantee sustainable flow. The water then flows through a unique matting where it is oxygenated. The water then continues through various filter foams for mechanical and biological cleaning. The final chamber offers the choice of replacing the standard Zeolite media for an alternative if conditions require it. Zeolite is a natural material which breaks down toxic ammonia and nitrite and removes the nutrients required for green algae to form. Replacing Zeolite with Oase PhosLess will reduce string algae blooms.
The Oase BioTec ScreenMatic 12 also features a rotating ScreenMatic drive which rotates at regular intervals to conserve energy. A Sludge drain outlet operated by an internal side valve means that water can be easily drained away.
• Suitable for ponds up to 40000 litres (no fish)
• Suitable for ponds up to 20000 litres stocked with fish
• Suitable for ponds up to 10000 litres stocked with koi
• Highly effective flow through filter
• Oase Clear Water Guarantee
• Minimal maintenance is required due to coarse debris extraction
• Automatically driven self-cleaning of the ScreenMatic sieve
• Collection tank for removal of extracted coarse pollutants
• Different filter media and large settlement surface
• Flow speed of the incoming water can be adjusted individually depending on pump size
• Sludge drain with slide valve for removing debris from the filter system
• Cleaning of filter sponges directly in the filter without the need to remove them
• Direct connection possibility for Bitron C and Eco UVC clarifiers
• Use of the PhosLess filter media tubes as needed for string algae reduction (optional accessory)
Dimensions: 788 x 590 x 445mm
Rated Voltage (Primary, Secondary): 230 V / 50Hz, 12V
Power Consumption: 5 watts
Cable Length: 7.10m
Total Number of Filter Foams: 16
Number of Blue Filter Foams: 8
Number of Red Filter Foams: 8
Min. Flow Rate: 6000 lph
Max. Flow Rate: 12000 lph
Special Filter Granulate: 3kg
Inlet Connection: 1", 1¼", 1½"
Outlet Connection: DN 70
Waste Connection: DN 50