The brand new OASE AquaMax ECO Expert 21000 pump incorporates ultra energy efficient ECO Motor Technology to provide the lowest possible running costs, with flow rates up to an impressive 21,000 litres/hour and a maximum vertical lift of 8 metres. Aquamax ECO Expert pumps are incredibly robust and designed to supply water to larger pond filters or can be used to create impressive waterfalls and streams.
- New, energy-efficient pump generation for extremely powerful and economic delivery capacity
- Perfect for use in demanding filter systems or for large watercourses and waterfalls
- Excellent efficiency and at the same time outstanding displacement of coarse debris down to 11 mm in size
- Robust and durable stainless steel housing for stability
- Unique, patented frost protection: Consequently, the pump will not be damaged at temperatures as low as -20°C
- Protection against dry run and blocking through Environmental Function Control (EFC by OASE)
- Suitable submersed or dry-installed
- The pump is unusually quiet in operation; ideal for use in a pump chamber
- Patented »Seasonal Flow Control« for intelligent and environmentally-conscious regulation of flow rate and delivery head
- An additional 30% energy savings is possible with SFC switched on
- MADE IN GERMANY: Precise and reliable German engineering art at a high level of quality
Dimensions (L x W x H): 490 x 215 x 210 mm
Rated voltage: 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
Power consumption: 40 - 350w
Power cable length: 10m
Net weight: 12kg
Guarantee (+ request guarantee) 3 (+2) yrs
Max. flow rate: 21000 LPH
Max. head height: 8m
Connection pressure-side: 50mm
Connection suctions-side: 50mm
Connection for hoses:38 / 50 mm
Filter intake surface: 1060 cm2
Coarse debris displacement max.: 11mm
Electronically adjustable: Yes
Setup type: underwater & dry
Item no.: 39916
The Expert Eco pump is designed to handle solid particles of up to 11mm such as fish and Koi waste, silt and detritus for passing to a suitable Pond Filter System and are capable of continuous underwater operation.
The all-new Expert Eco pumps are fitted with a SFC (Seasonal Flow Control) Function Switch, built neatly below the handle. When set in the 'on' position, the SFC function will monitor the water temperature and reduce the impeller speed and water flow as the water temperature drops, saving an additional 30% in energy consumption. The SFC function is a real boon when the expert Eco pump is used in a pond filtration scenario, as less water flow is required through a filter at lower temperatures, thus saving the pond owner money and benefiting the environment.
The Pump is also supplied with patented frost protection, safeguarding the unit even at temperatures as low as -20C. Furthermore, the pump features dry run and blocking protection through the EFC (Environmental Function Control), switching itself off to prevent damage if a dry run scenario arises.
For ultimate control, the new OASE FM Master WLAN Smart Controller can be used to connect the Expert Eco Pump via DMX, allowing flow control via a smart phone or tablet using WiFi signal. Alternatively, the new Aquamax Eco Controller can be connected via the DMX cable port at the rear of the pump, for cost effective digital control of the pump performance.