The Oase Aquamax Eco Classic Pump has a high performance motor and is capable of pumping coarse debris up to 8 mm in size.
The main difference between the Aquamax and the other pumps is its particularly specially designed impeller. Due to the two large blades of the impeller, even highly polluted water can be transported efficiently.
- The classic - the entry level class of filter and watercourse pumps from OASE
- A totally new form - can be integrated into ponds and watercourses almost invisibly with its organic design
- Uncomprisingly reliable - with high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size into a filter
- Included in the scope of delivery: special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes
- Extremely economical: Thanks to the energy-efficient EC motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power - and money - in operation
- Environmental Function Control protects against dry run and blocking
- Pumps are suitable for submersed or dry installations
Dimensions (L x W x H): 280 x 230 x 130 mm
Rated voltage: 220 - 240 V / 50 Hz
Power consumption: 45w
Power cable length: 10m
Net weight: 3.2 kg
Guarantee (+ request guarantee): 3 (+2) yrs
Max. flow rate: 60 l/Min
Max. flow rate: 3600 LPH
Max. head height: 2.2m
Connection pressure-side: 38mm / 1.5"
Connection sunctions-side: 38mm / 1 1/2"
Connection for hoses: 25 / 32 / 38 mm
Filter intake surface: 810 cm2
Coarse debris displacement max: 8mm
Electronically adjustable: No
Setup type: underwater & dry
All Aquamax Eco Classic pumps have a 1 1/2" connection thread on the outlet side and 1 1/2" connection thread on the inlet side with hose connecting pieces for hoses ranging from 1" to 1 1/2" inches and a cable length of 10 m. The full guarantee of 3 years can be extended by 2 additional years to 5 years. Suitable for use in swimponds and bathing ponds.