Pond Salt has many uses in helping to keep your fish fit and healthy and to help them recover from illness.
1) It minimises the stress on fish.
2) It reduces the toxicity of nitrite in pond water.
3) It encourages the formation of the protective mucus layer in winter.
4) Pond Salt adds essential trace elements to the water.
• Keeps fish fit and healthy
• Improve colours and stimulates appetite
• Supports fish's immune system
• Promotes good health in all fish
Use as a general tonic, to support the immune system, help improve colour, stimulate appetite and help reduce stress; use as a "liquid bandage" to help fish with wounds and ulcers recover from treatment; or use as a dip to help remove parasitic infections and supply essential physiological trace elements. Pond Salt Plus can also be used to reduce the toxicity of harmful nitrite on fish if the biological filter is not working properly.
Directions: Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond. Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction. Use a hydrometer if dosing with salt regularly to monitor the level. Don’t add undissolved salt directly to the pond.
Dosage: 2.5 kg treats 2500 litres / 550 Gallons