NanoSkim Protein Skimmers are designed to easily and effectively remove organic waste from aquarium water.
• The design allows the skimmer to be housed on small aquariums where no sump is used without occupying a large space within the aquarium.
• The NanoSkim Protein Skimmer is efficient while requiring very little power to operate.
• The Limewood airstone creates a high density of small bubbles which creates a high surface area of interaction between air and water.
• The included carbon cartridge adds a secondary chemical filter media while also providing mechanical filtration and preventing micro-bubbles from entering the aquarium.
• NanoSkim fits perfectly onto the back of the AquaStart 320, 500 and 600 Aquariums to create an ideal marine aquarium for beginners.
Suitable for Aquariums up to: 40L
Flow Rate: 240 L/Hour
Power Consumtion: 4.4 watts
Guarantee: 2 years