The Hozelock Bioforce Revolution Kit 6000 includes the Bioforce Revolution 6000 filter and Aquaforce 4000 pump, which are optimally matched to provide the best performance and a ClearWater guarantee for ponds of up to 18,000 litres.
Bioforce Revolution 6000
The Bioforce Revolution features a patented, easy-clean system and is combined with a 3-step filter process to offer Clear and Healthy Water Guaranteed:
• Suitable for ponds up to 12,000 litres
• High power 18w UV Clarifier eliminates green water
• Mechanical Filtration – CypriCube foams with +50% surface area ensure clear water and facilitate easy cleaning mechanism
• Biological Filtration - Large surface area Kaldnes K3 biological media, accommodates beneficial bacteria in a bug bungalow to maintain healthy water
• No-fuss cleaning system - No more dirty hands! Simply turn the handle to activate the internal cleaning blades that separate solids from the Cypricube foams.
• Pressurised filtration without clogging or flow loss - unique Cypricube foam filters effectively remove waste but do not clog like traditional foam filters.
The Aquaforce range sets unprecedented performance and efficiency benchmarks in flow rates and head heights, while using less power than conventional systems.
• Conical impeller - maximises performance
• Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions
• Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life
• Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves water purity
• Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish, newts, frogs, etc from accessing the pump
• Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond
Max flow: 4000 LPH
Max head: 2.5m
Max flow @ 1m: 3000 LPH
Solids handling range: 2-6mm
Waterfall width @ 0.6m: 0.36m
Waterfall width @ 1m: 0.25m
Hose diameter: 25-40mm