The Aquaforce range sets unprecedented performance and efficiency benchmarks in flow rates and head heights, while using less power than conventional systems.
• Conical impeller - maximises performance
• Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions
• Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life
• Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves water purity
• Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish, newts, frogs, etc from accessing the pump
• Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond
Max flow: 6000 LPH / 1320 GPH
Max head: 3.5m
Flow @ 1m: 5550 LPH / 1220 GPH
Solids handling range: 2-10mm
Waterfall width @ 0.6m: 0.49m
Waterfall width @ 1m: 0.42m
Hose diameter: 25-40mm
The large surface area of the Aquaforce cage, ensures that the maximum amount of waste is collected and pumped to the filter system.The Aquaforce 6000 can be operated amphibiously and the integral carrying handle makes it easy to lift into or out of the pond. A second inlet filter, also allows a skimmer to be used to draw water from the surface of the pond.
All Aquaforce pumps include a removable Wildlife Protection System that allows the consumer to reduce the inlet from 6mm/10mm to 2mm, to prevent wildlife such as tadpoles, newts and small fish getting into the cage. For additional protection to small creatures we recommend using another cage that is available as a spare part and can be fitted to the secondary inlet to spread the suction power across two sources.