The Aquaforce range sets unprecedented performance and efficiency benchmarks in flow rates and head heights.
• Conical impeller - maximises performance
• Self Cooling System - gives continuously perfect conditions
• Ceramic Bearings - maximise pump life
• Large cage surface area – reduces cage clogging & improves water purity
• Wildlife Protection System - protects small fish, newts, frogs, etc from accessing the pump
• Carry handle - easy lifting in and out of the pond
Max flow: 12000 LPH / 2640 GPH
Max head: 5m
Flow @ 1m: 10800 LPH / 2375 GPH
Solids handling range: 2-10mm
Waterfall width @ 0.6m: 1m
Waterfall width @ 1m: 0.89m
Hose diameter: 25-40mm
Versatile and controllable, the Aquaforce 12,000 can be used flat or on its side and the case has an integral carrying handle which makes it easy to lift into or out of the pond.
The second inlet filter allows a skimmer to be used, while the variable flow control adjuster allows the flow of water to the waterfall or filter to be regulated.
The Aquaforce 12,000 incorporates an exclusive Wildlife Protection System, which stops small fish, newts and frogs from accessing the pump.
All Aquaforce pumps include a removable Wildlife Protection System that allows the consumer to reduce the inlet from 6mm/10mm to 2mm, to prevent wildlife such as tadpoles, newts and small fish getting into the cage.
For additional protection to small creatures we recommend using another cage that is available as a spare part and can be fitted to the secondary inlet to spread the suction power across two sources.