Aqua One ChemiCarb has no phosphates, can be used with all filters, and will keep your freshwater setup crystal clear.
• Designed for optimum removal of toxins from your aquarium water
• Removes: dissolved organics, medications after use, tannins leached from driftwood
• Creates crystal clear water
• Suitable for freshwater use only
• Suitable for canister, internal and wet-dry filters
• Comes with a netting bag
How does Aqua One ChemiCarb work?
Aqua One Carbon is an ideal way to remove dissolved organics and waste from your aquarium water. Carbon has microscopic pores that absorb minute particles held in suspension in your aquarium water. As the water passes through the carbon, the carbon “traps” the minute waste particles in its pores, and consequently removes them from the water.
How often should I use ChemiCarb?
Carbon can be used all the time. It should be used in your filter, and disposed of after 6-8 weeks, in order to avoid waste being released back into your aquarium.